Lesson objectives: 1) Identify the types of people you think are difficult. 2) Define what you mean by “difficult” in terms of interactions with people.
What types of people do you think are difficult?
- Boring people
- Condescending people
- High maintenance people – they're exhausting!
- Mean people
- Negative people
- Nosy people
- People who are always right
- Stupid people
What is “difficult”?
- our interpretation
- taking it personally
- We can choose to be difficult or not.
- We can choose to view someone as difficult or not.
- Negativity is contagious.
- Check out Brene Brown on Netflix.