Here are my answers to the questions in a previous email. Just for you, Scott. 🙂 And I edited #18 for you.
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
A. Yep, married for 21 yrs.
2) What was your dream growing up?
A. To be either a meteorologist or a geographer.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
A. Mathematics. I am so numerically challenged, and I'm pretty sure the secrets of the universe are hidden in mathematical formulae.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. “Sweet tea”, as we call it in the South. Maybe other people call it “sweetened iced tea.”
5) Favorite vegetable?
A. Green peas
6) What was the last book you read?
A. Does manga count? If so, Pandora (Death Jr. manga). If not, I'm nearly done with D&D Worlds and Monsters. Last novel I read was Anno Dracula.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. No tattoos. I'm a coward. Both ears are pierced in the normal places.
9) Worst Habit?
A. Trying to turn negative things into positive ones. “Well, at least it wasn't…”
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. If I recognized you in time, probably.
11) What is your favorite sport?
A. I like the concept of baseball, but hate to watch it. I can watch football, if I need to. Jousting gets kinda boring sometimes. Fencing? Not big into sports. I did see part of a movie about an Indian women's lawn hockey team that was fascinating. But maybe that was just Shah Rukh Khan.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. Optimistic. But also negative at times, because I think people generally suck.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. Work out a way to get out. No offense, but getting stuck in an elevator with anyone freaks me out. If I had dice on me, we'd have to play a made-up-on-the-spot RPG, though, if we were in there a long time.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. Not gonna answer this one.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I currently have a Hello Kitty calendar on my wall at work.
16) Do you have any pets?
A. Yes, a stripey kitteh named Nala. AKA Gnawla
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. You'd be appalled at the way I keep house.
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm…careful!)
A. Not nearly as scary as I'd been led to believe. [edit for Scott]
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. Lose about 100 pounds
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
A. I'll drink canned, but prefer bottled. I saw really old-style Coke bottles at Target at Christmas and nearly bought them just because they were cool.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Funny you should ask that, I got a bequest for that amount when my grandmother died last week. We're planning to buy carpet for the house. Insane, huh?
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A. Home 🙂
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Play RPGs (pen & paper), write adventures for RPGs, think about RPGs. Did I mention I'm obsessive?
30) Are you a reader, or do you enjoy other media more?
31) Do you swear a lot?
32) Biggest pet peeve?
A. People who drive without regard for anyone else on the road.
33) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
34) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?